Thursday, June 6, 2013

BLOG: OH THE CRAZY THINGS I DO! :o)

So, what is the craziest thing you do professionally? 

For me... I thought it would be cool to take my Canon 7d underwater!  And guess what!  It IS COOL!  Doing these underwater sessions allows me to truly embrace the nonconformist that I really am. :o)   

I love to be different.  I have always danced to the beat of my own drum. (much to my mother's consternation)  There is nothing more thrilling than getting home after an underwater session and getting those images loaded up into my editing software.  There are so many cool ways to process these kinds of images. No holds barred!  Right up my alley.

But what kind of client would want their photos taken underwater, you might ask.  Well, let's see...

OTHER CREATIVE PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUALITY!

Like High School Seniors.  Cody was the first senior in the HISTORY of Dulles High School to have underwater senior portraits!  How cool is that!!??




Creative brides....

Musicians...
So don't be shy!  If you are looking for a way to Break away from the ordinary... Call Breakaway Photography!  
832-236-5479

No comments:

Post a Comment